Tuesday, December 23, 2014

FREE Holiday Gift Tags by Shirley


Hi Everyone, it's Shirley...I hope everyone's having a good holiday season so far! It gets pretty hectic and busy at this time, but I am trying my best to enjoy each day we have of the rest of this year. We've had some sadness recently, and our hearts go out to those who are going through this difficult time. As I write this, I am mindful of taking the time to reflect upon all of the blessings I get to enjoy each day. I'm hopeful we all have time to stop and lend a hand, be patient and compassionate with our fellow human beings and animals, too.
Here's to a peaceful and healthy rest of the year, and New Year to come to you and yours! Thanks to my dear fellow blogmates, Julissa, Jennifer, Cally, Nina, and Bee...you all are fantastic and I am so privileged to be a part of this wonderful place. Happy holidays to you all! xo Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! The little fox and wreath are just darling! They all are, but I am really liking fox designs lately!

    ReplyDelete

December banner art by: Jennifer